In our sympathetically run and supportive venue: Billingley Hall, we have fantastic facilities on hand – a fully equipped kitchen (and catering staff as necessary), a licensed bar, modern bathroom facilities and two separate meeting rooms.
We hold events such as:
• Lectures and tutorials;
• Studio Portrait sessions, with professional models;
• Members’ Homework events (show and tell sessions where members are set a topic, then they present their work to the group – in a very supportive and positive learning environment);
• Invited Photographers and Speakers
• Individual support for members in using post-photographic processing programmes;
• Local, friendly competitive fun sessions with other clubs nearby;
• Professionally judged internal competitions;
• Support for members to enter outside competitions if they so desire;
• Community work - see full details
• Social events
• All-year-round activities for members: Winter – in venue/online meetings / Summer - Fully planned Summer Syllabus with at-location meetings for photography opportunities around our area
See our 2021 Activity Calendar - further details including meeting times and additional resources are available in the members pages for our paid members.